Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga can do ’wonders for your body’ says Britney Spears
Over the years a host of celebs have taken up yoga and talked about their experiences with this brilliant and beneficial activity.
And no doubt many of us not-so-famous folks have found ourselves inspired to give this exciting and enriching pastime a go ourselves!
One of the latest stars to talk about the fact that she’s got into yoga is the ’Ooops I Did It Again’ and ’Baby One More Time’ songstress Britney Spears.
Among the most famous voices and faces in pop, Brit’s been keeping us dancing to her catchy songs since 1999 when ’Baby One More time gave her a smash hit number one debut single.
And it seems that she’s been spending some time striking yoga poses of late. The star told US show On Air With Ryan Seacrest she was "doing a lot of yoga" according to host Seacrest’s website.
"It’s like my go-to between all anxiety and everything," the one-time X Factor USA judge explained.
However, she said she wasn’t a fan of the activity on her first try, explaining: "I think the key is finding a good teacher, someone you kind of connect with and if you do find that person then it doesn’t feel like you’re bored or impatient because I’ve been in tons of classes where I’m so over it and I can’t deal and want it to end."
She added that when you discover "the right instructor" yoga "does wonders for your body."
Many people all over the world would agree with Britney about yoga’s brilliant body benefits!
As with any hobby, it pays to be prepared and have the right items in place to make the most of what might well become your new favourite pastime!
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy