Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga can do ’wonders for your body’ says Britney Spears
Over the years a host of celebs have taken up yoga and talked about their experiences with this brilliant and beneficial activity.
And no doubt many of us not-so-famous folks have found ourselves inspired to give this exciting and enriching pastime a go ourselves!
One of the latest stars to talk about the fact that she’s got into yoga is the ’Ooops I Did It Again’ and ’Baby One More Time’ songstress Britney Spears.
Among the most famous voices and faces in pop, Brit’s been keeping us dancing to her catchy songs since 1999 when ’Baby One More time gave her a smash hit number one debut single.
And it seems that she’s been spending some time striking yoga poses of late. The star told US show On Air With Ryan Seacrest she was "doing a lot of yoga" according to host Seacrest’s website.
"It’s like my go-to between all anxiety and everything," the one-time X Factor USA judge explained.
However, she said she wasn’t a fan of the activity on her first try, explaining: "I think the key is finding a good teacher, someone you kind of connect with and if you do find that person then it doesn’t feel like you’re bored or impatient because I’ve been in tons of classes where I’m so over it and I can’t deal and want it to end."
She added that when you discover "the right instructor" yoga "does wonders for your body."
Many people all over the world would agree with Britney about yoga’s brilliant body benefits!
As with any hobby, it pays to be prepared and have the right items in place to make the most of what might well become your new favourite pastime!
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you Emiliano for your comment. In this blog we are referring more to oils, more so than butters and while we agree with you Shea is an excellent emollient for hair, it's consistency is more buttery and it is used more as a leave-in remedy to smooth hair texture. We have suggested Coconut oil as it helps slow down hair loss by penetrating deep into your hair shaft to prevent protein loss, which in turn prevents breakage. When applied to your scalp, it simultaneously moisturises and removes build-up around your hair follicles to encourage hair growth and is one of base oils always used in Ayurveda for hair treatments. As this post is more focused for hair and not for skin, the comedogenic scale applies to skin/pores and not hair follicles. Thank you again for your feedback.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Hello Zu, yes hair loss can be very stressful and this in turn amplifies the cause almost.. Perhaps with Covid, your system may have been depleted of nutrients and fighting the virus can take its toll on your immune system, so sometimes our hair and skin suffer when we have been ill. We really believe in oils for scalp massage as the best way to revive the growth and help regenerate the follicles. It may be also worth at looking at internal supplements and making sure you are getting enough of omega oils, perhaps plant based such as nuts and seeds in your diet. For external oil treatment, would recommend the Really Good Hair oil which we create with Brahmi, this herb is known to help bring the scalp back to health and improve growth. Biotin is also a good vitamin to take as a supplement to help with hair growth so do look into that. So hope these tips will be helpful for you.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?I, am very surprised that your article did not include Organic Shea Butter and that coconut oil, is your number one choice for hair growth and thickness. According to the comedogenic scale, coconut oil, has a rating of (4), on a scale from (0), to (5), on clogging your pores. Why would anyone put coconut oil, on their hair or skin knowing the pores will get clogged up. Shea Butter, on the other hand has a (0), rating on the comedogenic scale, which is great for dry hair and skin and won't clog up your pores.
- Which is the best oil for hair growth and thickness?Thank you for your very informative article. I suffered COVID in December, 2020, and in February I started experience extreme hair loss and all my hair jus falls like a person who is under going Chemo therapy. It's very depressing. Had to cut off all my hair and even the little that is left is falling off daily not sure what to do. Please suggest something.
- Carrot Oil for Face Hello :) You can use carrot oil only in small drops on your skin in the morning/during the day since it is highly potent. Carrot oil is rich in vitamins and is a very effective moisturiser. You can also mix a few drops of Carrot Oil with your favorite face cream. You can do that at least twice a week or include it in your daily skincare routine. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Can I use the carrot oil in the day time? Because I am using Vitamin c serum in the night. Please advise. Thanks