Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga can do ’wonders for your body’ says Britney Spears
Over the years a host of celebs have taken up yoga and talked about their experiences with this brilliant and beneficial activity.
And no doubt many of us not-so-famous folks have found ourselves inspired to give this exciting and enriching pastime a go ourselves!
One of the latest stars to talk about the fact that she’s got into yoga is the ’Ooops I Did It Again’ and ’Baby One More Time’ songstress Britney Spears.
Among the most famous voices and faces in pop, Brit’s been keeping us dancing to her catchy songs since 1999 when ’Baby One More time gave her a smash hit number one debut single.
And it seems that she’s been spending some time striking yoga poses of late. The star told US show On Air With Ryan Seacrest she was "doing a lot of yoga" according to host Seacrest’s website.
"It’s like my go-to between all anxiety and everything," the one-time X Factor USA judge explained.
However, she said she wasn’t a fan of the activity on her first try, explaining: "I think the key is finding a good teacher, someone you kind of connect with and if you do find that person then it doesn’t feel like you’re bored or impatient because I’ve been in tons of classes where I’m so over it and I can’t deal and want it to end."
She added that when you discover "the right instructor" yoga "does wonders for your body."
Many people all over the world would agree with Britney about yoga’s brilliant body benefits!
As with any hobby, it pays to be prepared and have the right items in place to make the most of what might well become your new favourite pastime!
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.