Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga can do ’wonders for your body’ says Britney Spears
Over the years a host of celebs have taken up yoga and talked about their experiences with this brilliant and beneficial activity.
And no doubt many of us not-so-famous folks have found ourselves inspired to give this exciting and enriching pastime a go ourselves!
One of the latest stars to talk about the fact that she’s got into yoga is the ’Ooops I Did It Again’ and ’Baby One More Time’ songstress Britney Spears.
Among the most famous voices and faces in pop, Brit’s been keeping us dancing to her catchy songs since 1999 when ’Baby One More time gave her a smash hit number one debut single.
And it seems that she’s been spending some time striking yoga poses of late. The star told US show On Air With Ryan Seacrest she was "doing a lot of yoga" according to host Seacrest’s website.
"It’s like my go-to between all anxiety and everything," the one-time X Factor USA judge explained.
However, she said she wasn’t a fan of the activity on her first try, explaining: "I think the key is finding a good teacher, someone you kind of connect with and if you do find that person then it doesn’t feel like you’re bored or impatient because I’ve been in tons of classes where I’m so over it and I can’t deal and want it to end."
She added that when you discover "the right instructor" yoga "does wonders for your body."
Many people all over the world would agree with Britney about yoga’s brilliant body benefits!
As with any hobby, it pays to be prepared and have the right items in place to make the most of what might well become your new favourite pastime!
- Wholefood Beauty Totale for Skin Hair Nails and UV protectionAs low as £16.00
- Carrot Oil for Face Which essential oil is best mix with carrot oil for face and body
- Carrot Oil for Face Hi Praise, Carrot oil, which is a carrier oil does have a slight ability to protect skin from the sun. However, it does not clear sunburn from your face or any of the oils you have mentioned. Coconut oil, Aloe Vera or Calendula oil might help. You can also apply essential oils that help sooth sun burn with either jojoba oil or sweet almond oil. The best essential oils for this would be lavender or peppermint. Hope this helps.
- Carrot Oil for Face Please, can I mix tumeric oil, carrot oil, jojoba oil and sweet almond to clear sunburn on my face
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi D, indeed there is conflicting information on whether Shatavari can be taken during pregnancy or not. Some studies showed that Shatavari can affect milk supply during lactation, and that Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) has possible teratogenicity so it should be avoided in pregnancy. Other studies showed that Shatavari is an ingredient in most herbal teas which are recommended to be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding. I would recommend that you consult your GP or a qualified herbalist who deals with pregnant women before taking anything, in case you are already taking some supplements/ drugs or herbs to help with your pregnancy.
- Shatavari benefits for WomenHi, there's conflicting information whether this can still be taking during pregnancy. What do you suggest as I use your brand and trying to conceive?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Dear Fatima, thank you for your message. For your type of skin Almond oil is ok -- its comedogenic level is 2 out of 5, it means it's not going to clog your pores. If you are looking for something even lower on that scale, you should go for Argan, Rosehip, Grapeseed, Hemp -oil which are 0-1. I hope this helps.