Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Yoga for beginners
The beginning of the month is the perfect time to make a fresh start and dedicate yourself to a fitness-filled life.
Deciding to re-launch your fitness regime is the first, and most difficult step into gaining a more healthy and active lifestyle.
Whether you've done it or not before, yoga is the perfect beginning of the month exercise. Because of the ability to ease yourself in with yoga, you need not fear that you won't be able to do it!
It's easy, enjoyable and can be done anywhere. Perfect for these autumnal and grey months.
Step one: which kind of yoga is right for you?
Yoga is one of the most flexible exercises as it allows people of all ages and abilities to take pleasure from it.
Additionally, yoga is suited to those who want mental or physical benefits, or both.
When beginning yoga, the best thing to do is to find out what you want from yoga, and what you believe your abilities to be.
You can then pick a yoga regime which is suited to your capability and desire, giving you the most pleasure and eventual profit.
Find out which programme is best suited to you by reading Iyengar Yoga for Beginners or Yoga Bible.
Step two: what is the basic equipment?
One of the greatest things about yoga is that the equipment needed is very minimal, making it a cheap and easy sport.
The essential ingredient is simply a yoga mat.
Which you pick is down to what type of yoga you want to do and where. If you plan on doing it at home, picking a yoga mat that will suit the size and style of your house is instrumental.
Step three: what do you wear?
Anything comfortable is fine to wear for yoga - as long as you feel relaxed.
For those who want to get all the equipment, there are options available. Ethical eco-friendly yoga clothes can help a beginner feel like an expert!
Posted by Freya Harper
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hi Lin, Fushi's pomegranate seed oil is a non-standardised, unrefined and natural oil. Each batch varies and displays a set of unique characteristics. This is simply down to our oils never being refined, deodorized or filtered.However, you will still be getting the same great quality and benefits from the oil.
- Carrot Oil for Face In the process of making In the process of making my carrot Oil today on low heat, the carrot turned brown unlike other days when I do it myself. Hope the oil will still work on my face and skin.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil my pomegranate seed oil is light golden color(not paler) could it be a good quality?
- Carrot Oil for Face If cooking is not recommended, so what is recommended. Cause most people cooked it
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenDear Amanda, thank you for your message. There should not be interactions between Ashwagandha and tamoxifen. However, I would recommend that you consult a proper herbalist or your GP before staring to take this herb. Herbal remedies act differently on people. I hope this helps.
- The amazing Ashwagandha benefits for womenIs this supplement safe for women who have had ER+ breast cancer I've been on tamoxifen for 2 years and it pushed me head first into horrendous menopausal symptoms which show no sign of waning I am looking for something natural to help with stress sleep issues and increase my energy