Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Youth Totale Antiaging Summer Smoothie
Here is our great summer nutritional superfood smoothie recipe for anti aging and good youthful health.
You will need per person
- One half of a large, ripe Avocado, peeled & seeded (if not a fan of Avocado you can use bananas instead)
- 1-2 cups of milk (semi skimmed)
- 1 table spoon Manuka honey or plain honey (incredibly nutritious and anti bacterial)
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon (reduces insulin resistance)
- A a few ripe of strawberries
- 1 sachet of YOUTH TOTALE SUPERFOOD
Blend together until nice and frothy. but remember that over blending can destroy the enzymes.
This is a great recipe to share with all your family and to start the day with.
- Carrot Oil for Face Thank you for your message. Cold pressed carrot oil protects and preserves the nutrients of the carrots. Since the cold press presses the produce to extract the oil, no heat is involved. ... You get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you apply cold pressed oil on your face. Frying grated carrots which involves heat and oil will remove some of those nutrients. Hope this helps.
- Ashwagandha Dosage for AnxietyVery well written article indeed. Thank you for elaborating on so many levels and aspects of it.
- Carrot Oil for Face hello there, must i used only cold-pressed carrot oil on my face? Does frying the grated carrots in coconut oil still maintain the nutrients necessary for the face?
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Dear Rose, Thank you for your message. You can mix equal amounts of Pomegranate seed oil and Rosehip oil.You can add 3-4 drops from each, mix and apply on your face. Hope this helps.
- The Great Pomegranate Seed Oil Hello Fushi, could you Kindly advise exactly how many drops of oil should I use to mix to mix pomegranate and rosehip oil?
- The Rosehip Oil Diaries- Entry 1Hello Asma, Thank you for your message. Being a carrier oil, Pomegranate oil is safe to apply on the skin without dilution. However, because of its richness it is often used at dilutions of approximately 5-15% in skincare formulations. Combining Rosehip oil and pomegranate oil will give you a deeply nourishing blend of particularly antioxidant- and vitamin rich oils. It may also support scars, wrinkles and premature ageing. Hope this helps.