Cookies on fushi.co.uk
This year, we are really excited to announce our partnership with Magic Breakfast. Magic Breakfast's vision is to prevent UK child hunger and malnutrition in the mornings as a barrier to education by ensuring that no child is too hungry to learn.
The UK has some of the highest levels of hunger among the world’s richest nations. There are 4.1 million children living in poverty in the UK and as many as 1.8 million school children are at risk of hunger every morning. The schools where Magic Breakfast operate have minimum 35% free school meals, compared to a national average of 15%, indicating a household income of under £16,190 p/a.
- We will donate a set percentage of our product sales during particular promotions.
- In the next few months, you will see us take part in team building events to raise money for hungry children across the UK.
- We are introducing a new feature on our website allowing our customers to add 30p to their order which will be donated back to Magic Breakfast.
- 30p could provide a nutritious breakfast and wrap-around support for a hungry schoolchild.
- £1.50 could provide a nutritious breakfast and wrap-around support to a schoolchild for one week.
- £30 could provide two schoolchildren with 50 healthy breakfasts each, plus wrap-around support.
- £58.50 could provide a child with a healthy breakfast and wrap-around support every school day for a year.
- £100 could provide 333 nutritious breakfasts and wrap-around support to schoolchildren in the UK at risk of hunger.