Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Saw Palmetto & Lycopene Extract ( 500mg High Strength) 60 Caps
• Saw Palmetto is wild crafted and harvested at optimum maturity.
• Lycopene has been known to contribute to the maintenance of prostate health.
• 100% plant based formulation & Vegan Friendly.
• Freshly ground, hand blended and capsulated in our London workshop within 48 hours.
Saw Palmetto is a shrub native to America which produces large, dark berries that were a food source of Native Americans, who soon learned to use them for medicinal purposes.
Saw Palmetto berries were traditionally used to support the urinary system and for prostate health. Fushi's Saw Palmetto is wild crafted and harvested at the berries optimum maturity.
This extract contains the phytonutrient Lycopene which is the pigment that gives tomatoes, watermelon and other fruits and vegetables their red pigment. However, the highest source in the average person's diet is from cooked tomatoes. Lycopene has been shown to be high in its antioxidant content, which can be beneficial in protecting against oxidative damage in the body.
Additionally, Turmeric and Citrulline are added to the blend. Turmeric is a very well-known Indian herb traditionally used in cooking which has been known to be beneficial for its anti-inflammatory properties. L-Citrulline is a naturally occurring amino acid, which can be found in foods such as watermelon, and can also be produced in the body. It has been known to contribute to normal function of circulation.
Saw Palmetto & Lycopene is important for:
• Saw Palmetto may contribute to maintenance of Men's health.
• Lycopene can contribute to the maintenance of prostate health and to the maintenance of skin health.
• Lycopene contributes to protection of cellular membranes from oxidation.
Saw Palmetto P.E 4:1 (Serenoa repens) 1g Extract to 4g of Herb, Lycopene Powder Min 10% by HPLC (Blakeslea trispora) Fermented, L-Citrulline (S-2-Amino-5-ureidovaleric acid) 98.0% - 101.0%, Turmeric (Roots of the Curcumin longa) Curcumin 2.0% - 4.0%
Fillers, binders, bulking agents, glycerine, solvents, gluten, wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colouring, sugar or yeast.
Per 1 cap
Per 2 caps
2 capsules per day with food or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.
Use only as directed. Not recommended for pregnancy or breastfeeding. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Store in a cool dry place out of reach of children.