Cookies on fushi.co.uk
Wholefood Iron, 60 Caps
This is because we are awaiting fresh ingredients from our growers; we combine the season's harvest of nuts, seeds and herbs every 3 months so we can deliver the freshest products to you. We know that honesty is important to you and hope you'll understand the story behind the small growers who work hard to make the products you love.
• Plant based, whole-food formula to increase bioavailability in the body.
• Spirulina & Kale - Kale is high in Vitamin C which boosts absorption of Iron.
• Gentle formula & easy to swallow capsules.
• Ferrous form of Iron, highly absorbable.
• Suitable for vegans & vegetarians.
This innovative blend of Iron with added wholefoods is designed to boost absorption in the body. By combining vitamins and minerals with whole food powders, we have made them better recognised and absorbed, reducing the need for high doses.
Iron is an important component of haemoglobin, the substance in red blood cells which carries oxygen from your lungs and transports it throughout your body. Haemoglobin represents around two-thirds of the body's Iron. Iron is needed for many functions of the body; it contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism, to normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Added to the formula are wholefood powders Spirulina and Kale. Spirulina has a very high concentration of non-heme Iron, as well as containing significant amounts of Calcium, Niacin, Potassium, Magnesium and B vitamins, which can all help to contribute to the reduction of fatigue, normal metabolism and energy levels. Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods, containing powerful antioxidants, plus being extremely high in Vitamin C, which naturally increases the absorption of Iron in the body.
Iron supplementation is important for vegans and vegetarians, throughout pregnancy, menstruation and those participating in high intensity exercise.
Iron is important for:
• normal energy-yielding metabolism
• normal formation of red blood cells and haemoglobin
• normal oxygen transport in the body
• normal function of the immune system
• Iron contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
• normal cognitive function
Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose (capsule shell), Organic Spirulina powder (Arthrospira platensis) Total Carotenoids >0.20% Protein >55%, Kale Powder (Brassica Oleraea L), Ferrous Bisglycinate (K-Pure) 20.0 % – 25.0 %.
Per 1 cap
% EU NRV
Per 2 caps
% EU NRV
Gluten, lactose, sugar, soya, milk products, GMO, Hexane, pesticides and herbicides, artificial colours, additives and preservatives.
No Binders / Fillers
• 2 capsules daily with food and water or as prescribed by your medical practitioner/doctor/nutritional therapist.
• Do not exceed stated recommended dose.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Out of sunlight and heat in a cool dark place and out of reach of children.
FREE UK DELIVERY & RETURNS
FREE Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days on all orders over £20.00
£3.50 Royal Mail Tracked 48 Delivery 3-5 Days
FREE EU DELIVERY
Free EU Delivery Over €40
Free Delivery to USA/Canada Over $100
Click here to see international shipping rates